Monday 2 July 2012

Hello Flawless: Oxygen Wow - Benefit

Hello gorgeous girlies!  

Benefit - Hello Flawless Foundation - £24.50










Strolling through London's Carnaby Street, the Benefit shop caught my eye. The cute shop was a dazzling cave of shimmering products, gorgeous women and kitsch decor. Temptation got the better of me and I had to have a peak inside. Within seconds, a fabulously made - up blonde woman asked to do my make up and knowing full well this would lead to me leaving the store with an empty purse - I agreed. 


She laced my skin with this light weight foundation and it gave my skin an instant gleam. The formula has subtle shimmering particles in it which gave my skin a lovely ivory sheen. It gave a light coverage and allowed my freckles to make a gentle appearance which I'm not used to from make up. The product is not the best for covering large blemishes and dark freckles, but if you want your skin to have a slight glow and even tone this foundation works wonders! In the past I've had to hover my phone away from my face so my foundation doesn't rub off onto my screen. Sexy right? This liquid substance soaks into the skin and stays put in all conditions. After seeing my glowing complexion I had to buy a bottle and I imagine it won't be the last!











4 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to buy this! Looks great x

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I swear by it now :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the hair! :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete